Lovion WORK Creating Tasks
Activities can be classified into specific task types which are administered in Lovion WORK. The available task definitions are tailored according to the operational environment and can be freely adjusted. Within the set framework, classified utility infrastructure and utility groups as well as specified test cycles or receipt confirmation are defined as individual or combined receipt objects.
Tasks can optionally be summarized into task packages. These support the clustering of tasks within a defined area (e.g. inspection site, test district) or which are carried out in a technical installation. Tasks and task packages share the same objectives in regards to the execution, staff allocation and condition control and can directly be compared with the business administration system.
Create Tasks automatically
In Lovion WORK, tasks can be created by users or be automatically generated. Manual generation is done by a project manager of a construction project or by a responsible maintenance specialist. For the automatic task generation, activities can be created using the ERP-system. It is possible define a set of rules for automated tasks (for example, maintenance tasks) in Lovion WORK.
At the point of generation, tasks are assigned to the utility object and to the task. It is also possible to assign a collective of tasks into one task. This information is available to all users in further processes. Within the task generation framework, a task pool exists where all company tasks are stored.
- TASK Lovion TASK - Aufgabenbearbeitung mit persönlicher ToDo-Liste im Lovion BIS
- TASK APP Lovion TASK APP - Aufgabenbearbeitung auf android- und iOs-Geräten
- DISPATCH Lovion DISPATCH - Aufgabendisposition mit Ressourcen und Zeitplanung in einem GANTT
- CONTROL Lovion CONTROL - Gasrohrnetzbegehung mit Dokumentation der Schäden und Routen
- MONITOR Lovion MONITOR - Schadens- und Zustandsdokumentation von Betriebsmitteln