Lovion TASK Executing Tasks
Edit and record Tasks on Site
Lovion TASK is used to edit and record various tasks on site. The Lovion BIS authorisation system controls access to relevant utility data and tasks.
After logging into the system, the user can filter tasks and work packages according to specific criteria such as the processing status, time/appointments, task types or operational equipment. The results are displayed in lists or as graphics. In addition, selected objects can be restricted to the geographic locality displayed in the window’s extent or within a defined area.
Editing tasks is possible by selecting them from a list or graphic. For a business resource-orientated selection, the barcode of an object is scanned. Lovion TASK also supports RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) for identifying equipment. These procedures increase the overall quality and ensure a secure method for identifying specific operational equipment on site.
- Abwasserbetrieb Weimar
- Stadtwerke Düsseldorf Netz GmbH
- ESWE Netz GmbH
- WSW Energie & Wasser AG
- DEW21 GmbH
- TASK APP Lovion TASK APP - Editing Tasks on android and iOs Devices
- WORK Lovion WORK - Creating Tasks with Maintenance Planning in Lovion or SAP PM
- DISPATCH Lovion DISPATCH - Dispatching Tasks with Resources and Time Management in a Gantt Diagram
- CONTROL Lovion CONTROL - Gas Pipeline Inspection with Damage and Route Documentation
- MONITOR Lovion MONITOR - Documenting Asset Damages and Conditions