Lovion FACILITY Facility Management
Facility Management for Utility Companies
The product Lovion FACILITY offers a solution for managing and controlling buildings as well as their technical equipment and furnishing. The solution is specially designed for utility companies. The big advantage of the Lovion system is the smooth integration of the solution, as the management of buildings and equipment on company premises is managed the same way assets and plants of the utility grid. All processes and interfaces (for example, SAP for tenders and billing) can be processed uniformly in one system.
Managing Locations, Buildings and Areas
Lovion FACILITY offers the opportunity to manage all objects in a building or outdoor area. This includes non-moveable objects, for example trees or grasses areas or moveable ovjects such as motor vehicles or electrical equipment. Objects can also be displayed in a map in the Lovion system and are georeferenced. A floor plan is managed for each floor of the building. Outdoor equipment is displayed in Lovion's geographic map.
Inventory of Equipment, Work Utensils, Furnishings and Motor Vehicles
An inventory for objects such as equipment, work utensils, furnishings or motor vehicles can be managed in the products Lovion FACILTY. The objects are tagged with a barcode or QR code and documented with a unique id in the system. This enables a regular inventory by scanning all objects. Tablets or smartphones with the iOS or android operating system can be used to carry out the inventory.
Depicting organisational Structures and Employees
Organisational structures and employees can be managed in Lovion FACILITY. It is also possible to depict, which employee is responsible or using certain equipment. Departments in rooms can also be visualized in the map. The key management in the solution documents acces rights of individuals for certain rooms and facilities.
Task-based Workflow for managing Real Estate and Inventory
Managing cyclic tasks such as cleaning or maintenance or sporadic tasks such as repairs is possible through the module Lovion WORK and TASK. The process of creating tasks in Lovion WORK and executing tasks in Lovion TASK is possible for facility management like it is for utility networks. This leads to a uniform and consistent processes that improve the overall efficiency during execution.
Tender and Billing Support by implementing an interface for ERP Systems
In facility management, most companies work with esternal service providers when it comes to cleaning and maintaining the property. Thus, Lovion FACILITY offers the possibility of determining and managing quantities and dimensions for relevant tenders. Furthermore, the product Lovion ERP CONNECT offers an interface to the commercial system (usually SAP). This means that tasks can be linked to a contract in the SAP system.
- Managing locations, buildings and areas
- Managing facilities and equipment in buildings and outdoor areas
- Managing inventory, fleets, safety equipment and locking systems
- Depiction of organisational structures and employees including the assignment of equipment
- Object visualization through geographic maps and floor plans as well as attribute data
- Flexible configuration of cyclic or sporadic tasks
- Integration into business IT via Lovion ERP CONNECT
- WORK Lovion WORK - Aufgabenerzeugung mit Wartungsplanung in Lovion oder SAP PM
- TASK Lovion TASK - Aufgabenbearbeitung mit persönlicher ToDo-Liste im Lovion BIS
- TASK APP Lovion TASK APP - Aufgabenbearbeitung auf android- und iOs-Geräten
- ERP CONNECT Lovion ERP CONNECT - Schnittstelle zum SAP System für die Module IS-U, PM, PS, MM, HR und CATS