Lovion ASSET SUPPLY decentralised Supply
Managing decentralised Supply
The module Lovion ASSET SUPPLY is available for managing decentralised Supply. General, specific and customer-specific information including photos of assets can be directy inserted into the system. Individual steps, such as the network enquiry and the completion of a suppy contract can be saved in a logbook. Furthermore, relevant documents can be attached and supply descriptions added.
Lovion ASSET SUPPLY is based on a flexible, relational data model where all information concerning decentralised suppliers such as photovoltaic facilities, cogeneration plants etc. are documented in a SQL-Server database. Recording assets within Lovion ASSET SUPPLY enables data to be visualized graphically in the map and in an interface for attribute data. Furthermore, the parent and child references can be displayed for the Lovion ASSET SUPPLY data model.
Next to managing plants, creating letters and reports is a further important function in Lovion ASSET SUPPLY. This is possible by using MS Office products, such as MS Word for serial letters or MS Excel for exporting lists and predifened reports. Thus, notifications, for example, for power inverter conversions in line with the system stability regulation (SysStabV), can be automatically created and sent to the transmissions system operator. In addition, the output of the installed power inverter can be automatically issued through the system.
The workflow for editing and managing contracts for decentralised supply plants, such as photovoltaic facilities, wind turbines, cogeneration plants or biomass plants are described in the following four steps:
1. Application by the Customer (Status = „Plant in planning“)
The application for connecting a supply plant to the power grid is documented with a date of receipt.
2. Approving the Network Connection (Status = „Plant approved“)
A positive result of processing an application for a network connection will lead to an approval, marked with the date of approval.
3. Plant Construction (Status = „Plant in construction“)
The meter is issued by the warehouse with a date of issue.
4. Operational Start (Status = „Plant in operation“)
The customer sends all relevant information to the utility company where the information is checked for completeness and whether the customer has any objections. After the information is verified, the supply plant is inserted into the database. The information is also forwarded to the commercial department where the payments are calculated.
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Dokumentation von Gasanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Dokumentation von Wasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET HEATING Lovion ASSET HEATING - Dokumentation von Fernwärmeanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Dokumentation von Abwasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET ELECTRICITY Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY - Dokumentation von Stromanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Dokumentation von Beleuchtungsanlagen und -betriebsmitteln