Lovion ASSET SUPPLY decentralised Supply
Managing decentralised Supply
The module Lovion ASSET SUPPLY is available for managing decentralised Supply. General, specific and customer-specific information including photos of assets can be directy inserted into the system. Individual steps such as the network enquiry and the completion of a suppy contract can be saved in a logbook. Furthermore, relevant documents can be attached and supply descriptions can also be added.
Lovion ASSET SUPPLY is based on a flexible, relational data model where all information concerning decentralised suppliers, such as photovoltaic facilities, cogeneration plants etc. are documented in a SQL-Server database. Recording assets within Lovion ASSET SUPPLY enables data to be visualized graphically in the map as well as in an interface for attribute data. Furthermore, parent and child references can be displayed for the Lovion ASSET SUPPLY data model.
In addition to managing plants, further important functions such as creating letters and reports are available in Lovion ASSET SUPPLY. These features are possible by using MS Office products such as MS Word for serial letters or MS Excel for exporting lists and predifened reports. Thus, notifications, for example, for power inverter conversions in line with the system stability regulation (SysStabV), can be automatically created and sent to the transmissions system operator. In addition, output of the installed power inverter can be automatically issued through the system.
The workflow for editing and managing contracts for decentralised supply plants such as photovoltaic facilities, wind turbines, cogeneration plants or biomass plants are described in the following four steps:
1. Application by the Customer (Status = „Plant in planning“)
The application for connecting a supply plant to the power grid is documented with a date of receipt.
2. Approving the Network Connection (Status = „Plant approved“)
A positive application for a network connection will lead to an approval marked with the date of approval.
3. Plant Construction (Status = „Plant in construction“)
The meter is issued by the warehouse with a issueing date.
4. Operational Start (Status = „Plant in operation“)
Customers send all relevant information to the utility company where it is checked for completeness and whether the customer has any objections. After the information is verified, the supply plant is inserted into the database. The information is also forwarded to the commercial department where payments are calculated.
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Documenting Gas Plants and Assets
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Documenting Water Plants and Assets
- ASSET HEATING Lovion ASSET HEATING - Documenting District Heating Plants and Assets
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Documenting Wastewater Plants and Assets
- ASSET ELECTRICITY Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY - Documenting Electricity Stations and Assets
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Documenting Lighting Facilities and Assets