Lovion ASSET HEATING District Heating Plants
Documenting District Heating Plants and Assets
The Lovion ASSET HEATING data model for district heating depicts documented assets within the district heating grid. These include:
- General stations
- Thermal transfer stations (grid)
- District heating substations (customer)
- House connections with components
- House switchboard on the customer's side
- District heating shaft
The structure of the data model is strongly based on valid rules and regulations of the energy efficiency association for heating, cooling and cogeneration (AGFW). The georeferenced GIS database is supplemented by logical plant structures supported by hierarchical system structures.
There is a distinction between the network component i.e. house connections or heating plant/thermal transfer stations and the customer component i.e. house plant. Technical or contractual differences (ownership, direct or indirect stations, third-party substations, installation systems, system temperatures or pressures) can be documented individually.
Connection to GIS
House connections can simultaneously serve as the linking point between the existing geoinformation system. The entry point of the isolation valve or the node of the supply line is usually used as the linking element. It is also possible to use the connection between the object for the district heating connection and the ERP system. As a result, contractual structure can be added and depicted. The data model is described in more detail in a feature class diagram. All linked feature classes as well as parent and child objects are included in order to visualize the structure of logical connections.
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Documenting Gas Plants and Assets
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Documenting Water Plants and Assets
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Documenting Wastewater Plants and Assets
- ASSET ELECTRICITY Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY - Documenting Electricity Stations and Assets
- ASSET SUPPLY Lovion ASSET SUPPLY - Managing decentralised Supply
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Documenting Lighting Facilities and Assets