Lovion ASSET HEATING District Heating Plants
Documenting District Heating Plants and Assets
The Lovion ASSET HEATING datamodel for district heating describes the documented assets within the district heating grid. These include:
- General Stations
- Thermal transfer stations (grid)
- District heating substation (customer)
- House connections with components
- House switchboard on the customer's side
- District heating shaft
The structure of the data model is strongly based on valid rules and regulations of the energy efficiency association for heating, cooling and cogeneration (AGFW). The plants are a logical supplement to the georeferenced GIS database. Hierarchical system structures are supported.
There is a distinction between the network side i.e. house connections or heating plant/thermal transfer station and the customer side i.e. house plant. Technical or contractual differences (ownership, direct or indirect stations, third-party substations, installation systems, system temperatures or pressures) can be documented individually.
Connection to GIS
House connections can simultaneously serve as the linking point between existing geoinformation system. The entry point of the isolation valve or the node of the supply line is usually used as the linking point. It is also possible to use the connection between the district heating connection object and the ERP system. As a result, contractual structure can be added and depicted. The data model is described in more detail in a feature class diagram. All linked feature classes as well as parent and child objects are included in order to visualize the structure of logical connections.
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Dokumentation von Gasanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Dokumentation von Wasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Dokumentation von Abwasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET ELECTRICITY Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY - Dokumentation von Stromanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET SUPPLY Lovion ASSET SUPPLY - Management von Dezentralen Einspeisern
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Dokumentation von Beleuchtungsanlagen und -betriebsmitteln