Lovion ASSET GAS Gas Plants
Documenting Gas Plants and Assets
The Lovion ASSET GAS data model for gas depicts documented assets within a gas network. These include:
- Pressure-reducing stations
- Controller stations
- Compressor stations
- Gas metering stations
- House connections and components
- Equipment for corrosion protection.
The structure is strongly based on valid rules and regulations of the German association for gas and water specialists (DVGW). The georeferenced GIS database is supplemented by logical plant structures supported by hierarchical system structures.
There is a distinction between the network component i.e. house connections and the customer component i.e. house installations as well as reference stations/controller stations. Technical or contractual differences (ownership, installation system, pressure types and qualities, for example, h-gas, l-gas and biogas) can be documented individually. Data model alterations are done in consultation with the utility company.
House connections can simultaneously serve as the linking point between existing geoinformation systems. The entry point of the isolation valve or the node of the supply line is usually used as the linking element. It is also possible to use the connection between the object for the gas connection and the ERP system. As a result, contractual structures can be added and depicted. The data model is described in more detail in a feature class diagram. All linked feature classes as well as parent and child objects are included in order to visualize the structure of logical connections.
Lovion ASSET GAS
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Documenting Gas Plants and Assets
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Documenting Water Plants and Assets
- ASSET HEATING Lovion ASSET HEATING - Documenting District Heating Plants and Assets
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Documenting Wastewater Plants and Assets
- ASSET ELECTRICITY Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY - Documenting Electricity Stations and Assets
- ASSET SUPPLY Lovion ASSET SUPPLY - Managing decentralised Supply
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Documenting Lighting Facilites and Assets