Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY Electricity Stations
Documenting Electricity Stations and Assets
The Lovion ASSET ELECTRICITY datamodel for electricity describes the documented assets within the electricity grid. These include:
- Transformer stations
- Cable distributors
- Power plants (cogeneration unit, thermal power station, photovoltaic plants)
- House connections with components
The structure of the data model is strongly based on valid rules and regulations of the electrical engineering, electronic, information technology (VDE) i.e. the forum network technology/network operations (FNN). The plants are a logical supplement to the georeferenced GIS database. Hierarchical system structures are supported.
There is a distinction between the network side i.e. house connections and the customer side i.e. electrical house components as well as substations/transformer stations. Technical or contractual differences (ownership, installation system, voltage types) can be documented individually. Data model alterations are done in consultation with the utility company. House connections can simultaneously serve as the linking point between existing geoinformation systems. The entry point of the fuse or the node of the supply line is usually used as the linking point. It is also possible to use the connection between the electricity connection object and the ERP system. As a result, contractual structure can be added and depicted.
The data model is described in more detail in a feature class diagram. All linked feature classes as well as parent and child objects are included in order to visualize the structure of logical connections.
- ASSET GAS Lovion ASSET GAS - Dokumentation von Gasanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WATER Lovion ASSET WATER - Dokumentation von Wasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET HEATING Lovion ASSET HEATING - Dokumentation von Fernwärmeanlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET WASTEWATER Lovion ASSET WASTEWATER - Dokumentation von Abwasseranlagen und -betriebsmitteln
- ASSET SUPPLY Lovion ASSET SUPPLY - Management von Dezentralen Einspeisern
- ASSET LIGHTING Lovion ASSET LIGHTING - Dokumentation von Beleuchtungsanlagen und -betriebsmitteln