Lovion 3D SCAN APP mobile Volume and Mass Calculation
Lovion 3D SCAN APP Volume and Mass Calculation
Precise on-site Volume and Mass Calculations using a Smartphone
Volume and mass calculations can be carried out in the Lovion 3D SCAN APP using the smartphone's/tablet's scanner. This is helpful to determine the volume or mass of excavations, rubble and general cargo piles as well as pits or trenches.
In the first step, the perimeter of a pile or trench is measured as a polygon using the Lovion 3D SCAN APP. This is done to define the reference surface. Afterwards, the entire referenced object is scanned from all sides using the smartphone. Volume and mass are calculated using this data.
Finally, the APP also supports data to be transferred to a sketch or protocol.
- Surface scanning and point cloud creation
- Pausing scan processes
- Photo documentation
- Mass calculation according to REB-VB21/22
- Individual material lists can be imported to calculate the mass correctly
- Protocol creation (base area, volume, mass, height/depth) including sketch
- Point cloud export in E57 or CSV format
- iPhone 11
- iPhone X, XR, Xs, Xs Max
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad (model year 2017, 2018)
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 5 (model year 2019)