Network Construction transparent Project Management and Budget Monitoring
Integrated Support for Planning, Construction and Surveying
Lovion products for network construction offer integrated tools for tasks, planning and project development. Furthermore, construction work on supply and disposal networks including surveying and documentation are processed in one software solution. Technical network data including plants and meters are the foundation for managing measures in Lovion BIS. Specialised products are avaiable for sub-processes such as planning, calculation and surveying. Process modules can also be used independently, however, the strength of the system lies within the interoperability of all products. Lovion BIS provides a technical and a business view on individual measures. Business processes can be carried out through the close integration of an ERP system (e.g. SAP).
Transparent Project Management including Status, Time and Budget Monitoring
The product Lovion PROJECT is the core component for managing construction measures in Lovion. It is used to coordinate all processing steps starting with planning and organisation and leading up to the digital documentation. The process status and deadlines are transparently available at all times. By integrating a business system, budgets can also be monitored closely.
Smart Tools for Planning and Calculations
The product Lovion DESIGN is used to create drawings for planning and development procedures. The focus of the solution lies on a simple and intuitive user interface. If required, external data such as DXF drawings and areal photographs can be incorporated. Lovion COSTING automatically carries out calculations based on required materials and resources.
Uniform Work Management for all Measures
Uniform process management is possible using central work management components designed for all solutions. Information about allocated staff, resources and third-party service providers is transparently available. Additionally, budgets for network construction, network operations, network connections and metering services can be monitored.
Rules and Regulations
Product development for the network construction solution is based on the following rules and regulations (mostly available in German):
- W 400-1 (TRWV) Planning
- W 400-2 (TRWV) Construction and Inspection
- FW 401 - Section 12 Installation and Statics of synthetic double-walled Pipes
- W 300 Water Storage - Planning and Construction
- G 492 Gas measuring Equipment for up to 100 bar, Planning
- G 459-1 Gas Service Lines for operating Pressures up to 4 bar; Design and Construction
- GW 12 Planning and Construction of cathodic Corrosion Equipment
- Link to the SAP system via cost collectors such as orders or PSP elements
- Monitoring budgets, time and status of measures
- Digital documentation including all documents
- Graphic planning and calculation
- Interface for AVA systems using the GAEB standard
- Planning work for internal and external staff using a Gantt diagram
- Coordinating appointments for all departments using tasks
- Managing frequently used material combinations
- Managing technical resources (e.g. excavators, welding machines)
- Mobile processing on smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Reporting times and material
- Surveying solutions without media breaks