Enquiries in Intranet, Internet and on the Move
Integrated View on GIS and SAP for Networks, Plants and Meters
Our software Lovion BIS offers a unified platform to provide access to data via the internet, intranet and for mobile users. Through its high level of integrability the system offers its users simultaneous access to data from source systems such as SAP (e.g. plants and meters) and GIS (e.g technical resources in networks). Additionally, all data maintained within Lovion can be accessed.
The products Lovion VIEW (map based queries) and Lovion EXPLORE (integrated view on graphical and technical data) let all user in a company quickly and easily access all relevant data. In addition to static technical resources, current information such as outages, damages, planning and projects are provided.
Mobile Queries (Online and Offline)
Direct, mobile access to current data can be to be arranged over the internet. All mainstream operating systems, namely Windows, Android and iOS, are supported. Since uninterrupted internet access cannot be guaranteed, Lovion BIS offers to work on data offline, possible through the replication technology of the system developed in-house.
Online Map-Based Queries based on GW 118
Lovion MAPS offers map-based queries via the internet according to GW 118. It offers a complete solution to process and archive map-based queries via a browser. The Lovion MAPS client was developed in HTML and can be easily integrated into the existing internet presentation of a company.
- Complete query solutions via the intranet, internet and on the move
- Integrated view on SAP and GIS data
- Sophisticated printing functions such as serial- and multi-theme printing
- Easy-to-handle redlining functions
- Mobile offline solutions for Windows, Android and iOS equipment
- Internet map-based queries according to GW 118
- Flexible definition of reports for queries on geometric and technical equipment
- Coloring of theme-based maps on the basis of selected reports
- Topological analysis and network tracing
- Integration into Microsoft Office for Excel output and serial letters
- Support of OGC standards WMS and WFS